Neck up or neck down, how do you print on your balloons?
Well, if you fill your balloons with helium, then neck down as the balloons will be floating.
If you hand them down from the ceiling, filled with air, then neck down.
Are you maximising your logo space? A simple change in logo formatting can make a huge difference. For a standard 30cm balloon, the print area is 12cm by 12cm onto a semi inflated balloon. See our picture to see that by simply moving the logo to be above the text can make the entire design look bigger on the final balloon print.
What bag to get? Our bag section has 6 different types of bag. So what bag do you choose?
Three key questions:
1. Travel much? Consider an onboard travel bag, complete with pockets for essential items such as passport, ipads, electronic cords etc.
2. Casual or Business? From suited CEOs to cool Uni kids, there’s a variety of backpack styles to suit you, be it travelling to work on a train, or skateboarding down the street.
3. Tablet or Laptop? There are cases for either; choose one with compartments for wires. Choose a look that reflects who you are. With or without a handle? And if you are buying a travel bag/briefcase, perhaps ensure there’s a compartment to slip in the tablet or laptop.
If you have:
a) a high end, or high called clientele;
b) a special occasion, such as Christmas;
c) a time to say thank you to a client;
Then your average pen, stress ball or mousemat may not ‘cut it’! A more valuable gift may be required, one that shows your appreciation for having them as a customer. This gift doesn’t have to be expensive, but it does have to show that you put some thought into what you chose.
Our brand names section could make an ideal gift for these occasions with relatively low cost, and low minimum order quantities, you should be able to find something that fits your needs.
Well, of course any time of the year is a good time to order promotional products, but there are certainly specific items that are more applicable at specific times of the year.
Look ahead in your marketing calendar (and well yes, plan well ahead to make sure you give us enough time to produce your product of choice!) and see what event are coming up.
There are great times to order chocolate (Easter, Xmas, Mothers’ Day, Valentines Day), but also we have ranges of novelty items that are great for Australia Day or Grand Final Day.
We always strive to highlight these on our specials page or Facebook page.
Keep an eye out!
Colour me happy!
So you have a logo, and you’ve decided on a font. Now what are you doing about colour?
You can’t underestimate how important colour is to your corporate branding. Did you know that studies have shown that people can recognise a brand, just by seeing its colour? Some companies even go to great lengths to trademark their specific colour?
You would want to, too, if people could recognise your branding just by seeing the exact same colour match! Frequently we may ask you if the colours for your promotional product are CMYK or PMS (Pantone Matching System) and this question can often result in confusion.
PMS is used in a variety of industries, such as printing, paint, fabric, and plastics. By standardizing the colours, different manufacturers in different locations can all refer to the Pantone system to make sure colours match without direct contact with one another.
Check out our Pantone Colours tab above, or click here.
There are also quite a few very explanatory You Tube clips that can help. Here is a quick 90 seconds example.
Whilst there is a different colour coded number for each PMS, for CMYK, there is a lot of mixing and matching of ink dye percentages to make a colour resemble its PMS number.
Did you also know that colours can add to the cost of printing your products? Next time you feel like designing a colourful logo, remember that for standard promotional print jobs, you are paying per colour (But for standard full colour print jobs, like stationery, paper, and fridge magnets, most of the time you can print multiple colours without paying extra).
It is a colourful world after all!
1. Choose from our long list of products down the left side of our homepage. (It’s not a full list, so if there is a product that you want, that isn’t shown there, just let us know).
2. Decide on how many you wish to order (there is a minimum amount that you need to order, to make the printing cost effective).
3. Decide on the colour of the product that you want. You should keep it mind what colours you are going to print on it, so it doesn’t clash.
4. Decide what you want printed on it (name, logo, slogan or anything else) and what colour you want printed.
5. Email us or click on the Ask for a quote’ tab at the top of the homepage. Remember to include the product and print information, and attach your logo if you are ready to do so. OR juts fill in what you can to ask us a question!
6. If you are stuck for choice, we have some IDEA boxes listed below that can you help you choose. There is less specific product information, but are there to help get your brain storming ideas going, which of course we know is vital to implementing a great marketing or advertising campaign.
7. We also have regular specials. See below, or to the right side of the page, which both link to our specials page.
8. Make sure you are subscribed to our regular emails; or Facebook ,twitter or LinkedIn to keep up to date with specials, new products.
That’s it. Have fun choosing!!!